Rewrite each of the following sentences as directed without changing the meaning :

(i) He is too arrogant to listen to advice. (Change into a complex sentence)
(ii) He said to me, “What is your name ?” (Change into indirect speech)
(iii) My mother asked me if I had finished my breakfast. (Change into direct speech)
(iv) The people will make him president. (Change into passive voice)
(v) My pocket has been picked. (Change into active voice)
(vi) He confessed that he was guilty. (Change into a simple sentence)
(vii) He ran fast to reach the bus stop. (Change into an interrogative sentence)
(viii) To the best of my knowledge, he is a vegetarian. (Begin the sentence : As far as ...)
(ix) A.R. Rehman is a versatile music composer,_______? (Supply an appropriate tag question)
(x) It is a pity that a noble person should suffer. (Change into an exclamatory sentence) 

No comments:

Post a Comment